Today’s high quality, push-style diamond concrete saws help make cutting the surfaces of roadways, sidewalk and floors fast. They are meant to cut concrete, asphalt, brick, and tile, and various hard materials. These saws can be used with diamond blades for a clean, quick, noiseless, and expert job. They come in many different sizes and are run by petrol, diesel and electricity.
The lightest duty saws operate at less than ten horsepower, weigh in around a hundred pounds, and can sometimes be powered by electricity. These smaller saws can cut through almost all slabs-on-grade as well as common pavements. They are really manoeuvrable and can be used for wet or dry cutting, with basic integrated water distribution techniques. These small models use fourteen inch to twenty inch diameter rotor blades, and lifting bails are often available at added cost.
The heavier duty saws are powered by petrol as well as diesel fuel. They have larger, tougher bodies and they are built to endure greater stresses. They may use blades nearly thirty six inches in diameter and come with a number of advanced features, such as:
• variable speed transmissions
• cutting depth indicators and controllers
• innovative instrumentation such as engine tach, fuel level and hour meter indicators
• flexible, ergonomic handles and controls
• adjustable blade guards
• optional left or right blade mount
• visibility guides for accurate tracking
• high horsepower engines
• “ride on the blade” water tubes
• Differential locks, for cutting on slick surfaces
• free wheel/engage controls, allowing the saw to be pushed by hand
Lifting bails are often standard gear with the bigger concrete cutters. These heavy duty machines, though heavier than the lower powered concrete cutters, are made to be able to fit through a standard three foot wide door, and they’re more manoeuvrable than you may imagine. They’re also fast. Leading models move at around 220 feet per minute forward and 100 feet per minute backwards. They’re also built with bulkier gauge, more durable parts for the more intense use expected of a professional contractor.
Our variety of concrete saws can be utilized in many types of projects, and are right for everything from occasional use to reliable day-to-day operation in specialised contracting job. Communicate with MK Diamond Australia now to find out which Concrete saw would be the finest fit for the nature and level of your work, and for your financial budget.
For more information about Concrete saws visit our website.
Last 5 posts by DanelMJohnson
- Nike No charge Operate 2 - Terrific Jogging Mate for Women and men Athletes - June 28th, 2012
- Nike 100 percent free Operate two - Perfect Functioning Mate for Males and females Athletes - June 28th, 2012
- Nike Cost-free Run two - Wonderful Running Mate for People Athletes - June 28th, 2012
- Organo Gold Scam Review-About the organization! - June 28th, 2012
- Finding the best penny online auctions - June 28th, 2012